beat a 7foot high Ford Gt today!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAS22 said:
why didnt you include the picture where you rear-ended some honda or somthing while gawking at the gt?

haha- na I hate the Ford GT's... I must be the only one. repeat. DIY does not like Ford Cars (esp. revamped fiero's) :flipoff2: . trucks are cool though.

besides IF I hit somebody in that truck I'm rolling over it and not talking about it :flipoff2:

burley said:
the half car/ half motorcycles cost in between 30-40k depending on the package

hey, thats not so bad. I mean alot for a toy vehicle, but not like totally crazy bucks (like a GT) out of the question impossible for "normal" guys like us.

Rich said:
Near car, but certainly not the best performing thing in its price range, and isn't that why you'd buy one anyway?

Yeah right. Look at most of the people that buy $200k plus cars and see how often they ever use even 50% of the car's potential... It looks good and is pretty fast, that's about it. Certainly not worth what they're charging though.

As to the ariel, it really isn't so complicated. Plenty of people could fab their own if they wanted for much much cheaper. Though it is cool.

RatLabGuy said:
How many McBucks do you think it takes to buy one?

I think on the show Top Gear, they talk about it running like $35K pounds, so, whats that in American $$$?

This is nothing motorcycle. Its all car and pure power. Its not a honda motorcycle motor either, its the ones that come in the civics, I think. Its more Formula 1 than anything. But sweet, non the less.

I'm up for building one. But, I've gotta finish all the projects I have going on right now, right Dave??

Rob

Back