• Miracle on 34th Street

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
These are ones I could think of... not sure I can pick a favorite, although we always watch A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation on Christmas Day!

Dunno why it has a laugh track tacked on at the end, but this was the only clip of it I could find...

Also: "They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour."

I had to vote Vacation, that is just the funniest.

I never really got into Home Alone, but it was playing at Pizza Hut last w/e, and the kids (ages 6/4/4) had never seen it. They were enthralled, and hysterically LOL'ing the entire time.

Now back in the day, the Grinch was a favorite, consume everytime you hear WHO, and you'll be fawked up :beer:

My wifes family always watches Donavans reef. I have been watching it for the past 10 years now. Thats probably not on everyones list..huh?

Gotta love the old Rudolph movie w/ the elf dentist and the abominable snowman.

I don't see Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas on that list! Or Muppet Family Christmas. Jim Henson needs to be represented here.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.Man I can not even remember the last time I have seen Emmet Otter's Christmas.I now have a mission tomorrow on my day off.Thanks Catfish!!

:)

Attachments

• Wonderful Life.jpg
    Wonderful Life.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 343
I voted for Christmas Vacation, but a Christmas Story is awesome too!

Oh c'mon.....Santa is coming to town and Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!!!!
Love those, I am a kid at heart!!! Still watch them that was my best times with my children years ago....lol

No one has mentioned "Earnest Saves Christmas"? There is some great lines in that movie, my kids love it along with the ones in the above list.

I have fond memories of watching some of these movies. I remember we knew when they were coming on because the TV Guide was always in our house. We really needed it to keep up with all those Chanel's. I think we got like 6 of them! LOL
This gives me a good idea...........
I think a sleep over with G-paw and movies. Pull out the hide-bed and slumber out. Pop Corn and have some fun

Chip, that sounds like a great idea! :bounce:

Was a hard choice, went with Christmas Story only because it takes me back to watching it with my family at the holidays. I watch Christmas Vacation once or twice a year during December though, haven't seen christmas story in a few years.

Back