Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
I voted for Grinch

but you forgot a really good one --> Family Man
:popcorn:

the mini-Renegade tribe has spoken...
2 kids vote Frosty the Snowman (not on the poll!)
1 votes Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

honorable mentions to Charlie Brown's Christmas...we already watched that last week, segued nicely from Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving.

There are at least two houses in our neighborhood with one of those lamps... dunno where you find them, but I know what my father-in-law needs for Christmas! :beer:

These I've seen are full-size... probably more like 40" tall.

also...

Well I can't find Emmet Otter anywhere.Fortunately I have a PC Tower hooked up to the Plasma in the living room and the surround sound.I am just gonna have to watch it on Youtube with the kids.

Well I voted for A Christmas Story just because I have to watch that every year. I do have Christmas Vacation box set that came with the movie, Santa hat, fake snow, and button. So both of them are my favorite.

Watched Fred Claus this morning... and Step Brothers... the best parts of that movie happen when it's Christmas. :lol:

Did what I said I was gonna do!
Picked my Grand kids up around 4:30 yesterday. Stopped by the grocery store. Needed a few things most important being Ranch Dressing. I didn't know until I picked them up that all three consider Ranch Dressing a food group. All three only like Cheese Pizza, and my grandson, the 2 year old, has to have the cheese scrapped off. Lactose intolerant!
Went from there to the local Lil Cesar's, got two Pizzas, and then home.
We watched the old carton Grinch stole Christmas
Jim Carey Grinch
Lil drummer boy
Rudolph
Santa Clause is coming to town
Frosty The Snow man
Polar Express
Two Charlie Browns
Pizza, Pop Corn
Bacon and eggs for Breakfast
Pizza again for lunch

I had a really good time, too bad Ma'am had to work
Thanks for the idea!

You make being a Grandpa sound OK.

Sorry G-Paw,no disrespect intended.Every Grandpa get's a new Title,my dad is Little Pappa.

Guilty Pleasure christams movie.

Love Actually.

shutup.

I voted christmas vacation.Snotts the dog,the turkey bursting open,and Uncle.... setting the tree on fire while lighting his stogie bring out the giggles.

I also enjoy Badder Santa.

And for our non-gentile brothers and sisters,try "The Hebrew Hammer". The son of Santee(Andy Dick) kills Santa and then tries to do away with Hanuka. The J.J.L. (Jewish Justice League) employs the Hebrew Hammer and with the help from the K.L.F. (Kwanza Liberation Front),saves Hanuka. It's a damn funny movie.

I finally watched Christmas vacation Yesterday on DVD.Holy Cow,that's a totally different movie when it's not on TBS.Definitely gets my Vote!!!!

In the spirit of bumping threads back up over the past couple days...

I find myself sitting here, with my wife and two boys in front of a fire with a nice bourbon, and I was about to create a new thread. Come to find out...it's already been created (of course it has though...thanks @trailhugger)

So I'm an 80s baby and I can nearly quote Home Alone 1 & 2 by heart so these are of course my votes...

Tim Allen in the Santa Clause (1 and 2...3 is lame af if you ask me) is a close 2nd.

Christmas Story is just okay in my book...I get it for all the boomers in the room...y'all grew up on this, like my parent did, but let's be real...Home Alone is the real deal. I mean, it's got #stillyourpresident @therealdonaldtrump in it so how can it not be the best??!!

Last edited:
Since we first saw it on Netflix in 2018, The Star is a family favorite.

My kids saw Home Alone and Home Alone 2 last year and can quote both so well it's scary. I think they've watched the trailers recently, so they already know it's about that time of year.

Back