Best frozen pizza?

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
Seems like a new brand is in the store every few months. Palermo's primo thin supreme is one I've liked for a few years and I recently tried and liked Urban Pie.

Pizza should be eaten before it is old enough to be frozen. :confused:

Red Baron is my frozen choice

Don’t eat much frozen pizza these days, but in my batchelor days it was Red Barron and if I felt like springing a few more bucks the Freschetta was really really good.

I like the "Home run" pizzas. Of course we always add pepperoni and cheese sausage and pineapple.

The Harris Teetter line of them are pretty good too (forget what they call them), so are the California Pizza Kitchen ones.

Some of them get to be as much as you can get a pizza from a fresh place almost though.

Walmart’s nicer ones usually. Had an all meat last night, with red pepper, garlic powder, salsa and pepper jack thrown on top:D

Hard to beat the cheese pizza from Costco. Seems better when they make it there vs taking it home and baking it.

Another side note. If you have a Papa Murphy's near you check it out, take and bake pizza that is pretty damn good. Tuesdays? I think they have a good special also.

Best? I wasn't aware that there were any good frozen pizzas out there.

And yes, dominoes will get my order long before you see me spending $7.50 on something frozen in a cardboard box

Palermo’s Primo thin pepperoni is the only frozen pizza I have found worth the box it comes in. Sam’s club has them 3 for about $9.00.

Hard to beat the cheese pizza from Costco. Seems better when they make it there vs taking it home and baking it.
Hard to beat Costco's pizza for sure...esp for the $9.99 price tag...thing is [INSERT DONALD TRUMP VOICE] HUGE!!

I'm not real fond of frozen pizza, always tastes too frozen-y. But the only one decent enough to choke down for me is square Frescheta Brickoven all meat.

Haha these guys are on it!!

Screenshot_2018-06-08-16-33-29.png

Back