Best rock crawling tires?

I'm sitting on half bald irok radials and they hook up great...

picture.php

lol i was just wondering cause im sitting on boggers now and i know someone thats wanting to trade some iroks for them. didnt know if they were any better

I would stick with the boggers, but I have never had iroks

Sent from my Tapatalk using iPhone.

what do yall think are the best rock crawling tires?

Search around, this has been debated on here a few times. I can 100% say that the all out best rock crawling tire is... never going to be determined.

To help you out a little, we need more info, like what size tires are you looking at? What is your budget? Does your rig pull DD duty?

With Huge Enuf motor pushing them, any of them are good.

iroks are better than boggers hands down for a rock cawling tire
currently ive got some sticky treps, and so far ive really liked them

I like TSL's but from what I've seen lately, my next set will be SX's .... possibly a set of SX stickies. Those things are awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I like my TSL SX's, My friend has the same tire, but they are stickies, world of difference!
As said, tell us what you want to do.
All around, IROKs do great on rocks, but in mud they are not so good. Nothing really compares to a bogger when it's sloppy.

I went from boggers to iroks and love them, but at the same time I went from 35's to 42's so there is a little bit of difference there.

I run 42"irocks and love Them tsl is also a great tire don't listen to the irock haters :flipoff2:

I've had TSLs, Boggers, and IROKs on my jeep...and I think the TSLs and IROKs work better on the rocks than the Boggers.
...but I agree with the other guys, the best ones are the ones you can get access to ;)

Back