Big Daddy-Skorpion Offroad Event Nov 11th

1249 Elon Place High Point NC is what is on the flyer on the first page. Although I am confused, is the only way to get there to turn directly off of northbound 85 bus?

We blew right by it too! It is not so easy to find if you not looking!! (guess that means you gotta have your eyes open)

I am going to be there with my 3yr. old daughter. She loves Jeeps and BIG trucks.

My Jeep isn't done yet! Anyone gonna give rides for the kids?

Glad I found out before I head down there.

mud pit build up

The weather could not be any better!!!
Got pit plowed before rain.
Will use back hoe on thurs to dig out more.
Here is a pic of the run, in the layout stage.

Attachments

• Picture 1003.jpg
    Picture 1003.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 323
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 373
Those are boring pics! Where's the pit?!!!!! :D Tell Sheldon to skip out on work and go dig you a pit....LOL

I agree, you need an excavator and a fire hydrant.

How much for vendors or is it the same as the swap spots?

jeep dealer

this post was to go in the Bigdaddy/Skorpion event

Ilderton is to bring out some 2007 wranglers for view or sale.

Your rig would swallow the rocks! :D

I-85 under construction!

I just saw on the news that 85 N in Salisbury will be down to one lane starting today through Saturday. They say to use Jake Alexander Blvd as a detour.
RQ

I went out there today all I can say is Mike has out done himself.
If you think you can conquer any mud hole then this is for you.
They spent all day digging it out making it super nasty so bring your best game.

Sheldon

KORE and Ready Welder will be there.
Ready Welder will have some T-shirts as prizes, as well as a couple RW hats. Oh, and some posters your wife or GF may or may not appreciate you hanging in your shop.

KORE will have a selection of brackets, and mounts, as well as some bead locks for sale. If we don't have what you seek, we will take orders.

Oh and bringing some junk er, I mean treasures for those who just might need them.

I'll be there, probably around Noon, for a couple of hours. I'll bring stickers for sale, $5 each, you'll have to find me though. I'll be wandering around.

Detour

I just saw on the news that 85 N in Salisbury will be down to one lane starting today through Saturday. They say to use Jake Alexander Blvd as a detour.
RQ

I-85 around the Innes St. Exit (exit 76) is normally pretty bad. They are dragging around on the construction and seem to really foul things up on the weekends.

My suggestion (being that I live in Salisbury) is: if you are coming up from Charlotte...

Exit on Julian Rd. take a left off of the ramp go to the second stoplight (Jake Alexander Blvd.) take a left. Take first ramp off to the right, that will take you to S. Main St., take a left on S. Main St. and follow it all the way out of town....thru downtown Salisbury (be sure to check out the Christmas lights they put up last night), thru Spencer (past the Depot), and over the Yadkin River bridge to the smooth sailing Interstate 85.

From that point you are around 30 minutes from the event.

-Staton

Back