Big Dixie Boggers Spring Event date set! - April 30-May 2

great pics snappy thanks for the great pic u got of me looking like iam about to sh#$ my pants.

Many thanks to all the Big Dixie Boggers for holding this event! We were just spectators, but probably had as good of a time as those who were breaking things. :)

We saw a lot of people we hadn't seen for a long time.. Great event guys!

I had a great time as usual.

get skinny,friday
cayers23
[/URL][/IMG]

We had a great time, broke a couple of times, drag link, front axle universal, and bent rear drive shaft but thats all part of wheeling. :rolleyes: Thanks to BDB for the hospitality.

yeah I saw the vid of me going up the wall. It does not look nearly as bad from the outside. Feels way worse in the drivers seat. Sorry to hear about the wrist.

Thanks to all that came to this event.
Hope you enjoyed it. I did.
Later,Paul...

pics

Attachments

• farm spring event 10 039.jpg
    farm spring event 10 039.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 381
  • farm spring event 10 026.jpg
    farm spring event 10 026.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 374
  • farm spring event 10 042.jpg
    farm spring event 10 042.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 377
more

Attachments

• farm spring event 10 027.jpg
    farm spring event 10 027.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 358
  • farm spring event 10 041.jpg
    farm spring event 10 041.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 358
  • farm spring event 10 019.jpg
    farm spring event 10 019.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 370
Did Todd Courtney sell his XJ or was someone else wheeling it?

man i had an awesome camping trip to ure but I do hate I missed this!Didnt have my tow rig going though and i wasnt going to drive the yota all the way up there,looks like yall had a great time!

Lets see i made get skiny twice and most other trails and laid mine over at the bees nest and next time will have to try and make it and all other trails had a great time thanks BDB hope to see yall at the flats

Back