Billy Graham passes at 99

"I know that soon my life will be over. I thank God for it, and for all He has given me in this life. But I look forward to Heaven. I look forward to the reunion with friends and loved ones who have gone on before. I look forward to Heaven’s freedom from sorrow and pain. I also look forward to serving God in ways we can’t begin to imagine, for the Bible makes it clear that Heaven is not a place of idleness.

And most of all, I look forward to seeing Christ and bowing before Him in praise and gratitude for all He has done for us, and for using me on this earth by His grace–just as I am."

An amazing man who lived an amazing life!

visited the Billy Graham Library a couple of years ago. saw this and thought too bad more "preachers" don't understand this.

958259.jpg

R.I.P.

"I know that soon my life will be over. I thank God for it, and for all He has given me in this life. But I look forward to Heaven. I look forward to the reunion with friends and loved ones who have gone on before. I look forward to Heaven’s freedom from sorrow and pain. I also look forward to serving God in ways we can’t begin to imagine, for the Bible makes it clear that Heaven is not a place of idleness.

And most of all, I look forward to seeing Christ and bowing before Him in praise and gratitude for all He has done for us, and for using me on this earth by His grace–just as I am."

An amazing man who lived an amazing life!
Even in death the man teaches profoundly...I also look forward to serving God in ways we can’t begin to imagine, for the Bible makes it clear that Heaven is not a place of idleness.
This struck a deep nerve for me and opened up an entirely new perspective. If this is a Heavenly standpoint? What does it say about my Worldly Procrastination?? :(

visited the Billy Graham Library a couple of years ago.

A worthwhile trip.
Even for the non-believer ...... It's a positive show of what one can accomplish if they believe and are dedicated.

Matt

Back