Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Christmas Deals

UTfball68

So last year you guys posted deals I didn't even know I needed, primarily 20v Milwaukee stuff. Anything out there I need to spend my money on this year???

2A1CF027-808A-459A-BDE3-C3101F555054.jpeg

Freedom Munitions:
Bushmaster QRC - $250 limited 1 per customer
9mm new 115gr ball ammo - $77.50/500rds

Neither have an active live link til 12AM Friday but they came through in the mailing list earlier this week.

I'm sitting on a few hundy in Cabelas gift cards so I'm hoping they throw up some decent deals. Nothing I have seen so far says "buy me now".

Im looking for an atlas if you guys know anyone running a special

Freedom Munitions:
Bushmaster QRC - $250 limited 1 per customer
9mm new 115gr ball ammo - $77.50/500rds

Neither have an active live link til 12AM Friday but they came through in the mailing list earlier this week.

I'm sitting on a few hundy in Cabelas gift cards so I'm hoping they throw up some decent deals. Nothing I have seen so far says "buy me now".

Hmmm, that is tempting on the bushmaster. Screen shot of the ad?

Damn that is a good deal.

I have never bought online before. Do you just put a ship to of an FFL and they ship it there and the FFL will call you when they get it?

Damn that is a good deal.

I have never bought online before. Do you just put a ship to of an FFL and they ship it there and the FFL will call you when they get it?

Yep. Just pay the transfer fee that your FFL charges and go from there. Rock City in Roxboro is only $25 so I usually ship it there. Just call around to your LGS and see what their fees are. Most range from $25-35. Any more and the "great deal" just becomes an ok deal usually if that shop is willing to haggle.

Needed a new hammer drill, bigger than a couple of chucked ones I got, and not as big as my SDS-Max....Lowes has a combo with their 8 amp Bulldog SDS Plus, and free bosch grinder for $199 (same drill on shelf w/o grinder is 199 too). Great deal if you need one. Picked it up last week...saw two other guys with them in the checkout line, they are going fast.

That’s about $20 to much if it’s like the rest of of their junk I’ve used the last couple years.
Problem is, nothing is like it USED to be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any good deals on Milwaukee M18 batteries? My dad has a dead one in his drill, and I'd like to get him one for Christmas without breaking the bank.

Back