blazers! lets see em!

Revival of an old thread i like it , Speaking of this guy still here????

if so did this truck ever change hands around 2006-2007?? 1st picture looks EXTREMLY familar a friend of mine name David had one . Im pretty sure i have a picture of this thing Buried at a place called "dumps" around fayetteville.
yea Im just here digging up old shit because its all thats relevant to me. LOL I have been on forums in a long time... Facebook kinda killed that for me.

I daily mine now, but hopefully going to pick up another square body this year and make it a daily.

Attachments

• DC485372-49A6-465D-ACDC-091C61700464.jpeg
    DC485372-49A6-465D-ACDC-091C61700464.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 137
I daily mine now, but hopefully going to pick up another square body this year and make it a daily.
would love to have that one is it a true Jimmy or just a grill swap?

would love to have that one is it a true Jimmy or just a grill swap?
It’s a true 1987 V1500 GMC Jimmy with 76k miles on the body. Originally bought in Maryland, I’m assuming his grand son got it at 13k miles in 2001, the who bought it from him I bought it from had it 6 months in 2006 when I bought it 7Nov2006.

Wow, old thread! I still have mine and it is still collecting dust in the garage. Has not started in over a decade and serving more as a storage unit on wheels. I still find parts for it every now and then to keep me interested; recently I finally ran across a Dana 20 Overdrive unit so I can stop going deaf on the highway (whenever I get back to working on this truck that is).

Back