Body Shop Recommendations for a repair quote?

Darkbloodmon

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Location
Concord, NC
Got into an accident leaving work yesterday, not even two miles from work getting on 77N headed towards the 485 Inner exit for a forty mile commute back home. I wasn't found at fault and her Insurance is claiming responsibility.

Long story short there was an initial accident I saw happen ahead that I avoided by getting over a lane to my left early. The person ahead of me still in the lane I just got out of to my right doesn't react fast enough then swerves over into my lane abruptly at the last minute. This all happened at about 55mph. First accident involved four cars +1 who was hit and ran, mine only involved me and said person.

Looking for reputable body shop recommendations to get a repair estimate, its my first accident since I started driving over a decade ago. I really don't want ignorant hands all over my truck, its pretty modified. I was able to drive home without issue.

My lights are busted, bumper pushed back a bit and tweaked, steering isn't straight and some fender damage.

20261008_182553.jpg20261008_182559.jpg20261008_182611.jpg20261008_182623.jpg20261008_183103.jpg20261008_183109.jpg20261008_183112.jpg20261008_183126.jpg20261008_183136.jpg20261008_183139.jpg20261008_183434.jpg20261008_183443.jpg20261008_183509.jpg
 
Sounds like the frame got tweaked from that big bumper since the steering isn't straight.
I'm hoping its not, I checked the T linkage. I paint mark all my suspension and steering during install and adjustments, the threads are off from the center of the paint marks.
 
Back
Top