Bondota

The pictures do really make it look "too nice" for the trails but when you see it in person you will realize that it has flaws. Not bad for my first paint job (usually dad does all the shooting) but not worried about it if the truck gets dented up.

We used an el cheapo Harbor Freight sprayer (paint can on top of sprayer)

The paint is a combo of Rustoleum Protective Enamel (Same stuff as your rattle cans) and then the white was from Tractor Supply. I think I paid $30 for a gallon - we thought we were painting the Raffle Bronco too at the time so I bought extra paint.

I have a set of double beadlocks at the house, waiting for me to buy a set of IROKs to put them on.

Some point probably over the winter / next spring it will get a front Lock Right and a set of chromo axles/birfs!

Dual Transfer cases would be nice but lots of extra work, will drive it as is to see if 100 to 1 is enough for me! So far it has worked really well.

I did have a set of TRD Off-Road stickers put on there last night!! Thanks to mbalbritton !!

aimg13.imageshack.us_img13_6378_bondota003.jpg

Looks good Sam! Makes me wish I never sold it and went ahead and finished it mself. Looks Real Good!

Back