Boone, Banner Elk, Foscoe

burley

looking to get up that way to open a business within the next month. thought i would check on here to see if anyone had a place for rent (both house and shop.) im needing something with a front/bathroom and just 1 bay but would consider anything. also if someone had a place with a loft or apartment above it would be even better. if not, ill be needing an apartment or house to rent as well. if you have anything or could put me in touch with someone that could help out, id appreciate it

looking to get up that way to open a business within the next month. thought i would check on here to see if anyone had a place for rent (both house and shop.) im needing something with a front/bathroom and just 1 bay but would consider anything. also if someone had a place with a loft or apartment above it would be even better. if not, ill be needing an apartment or house to rent as well. if you have anything or could put me in touch with someone that could help out, id appreciate it

As for apt loft with a shop...good luck...I've been looking for that setup for years up here...
What kind of business you looking to get into?

dream house is a old firehouse, big shop downstairs with high ceilings, upstairs nice living space, slide down the poll to go to work.
Well, you're close. I think you vote at the poll, but slide down the pole to go to work!:flipoff2:

dream house is a old firehouse, big shop downstairs with high ceilings, upstairs nice living space, slide down the poll to go to work.

oh, now that WOULD be fawking :huggy:

thanks cody. ive been checking them daily for the past week like you mentioned. got a few hits on some places but havent found the right one yet

http://www.mountaintimes.com/classifieds/watauga/N0320.php3
(3rd or 4th one down)

Don't bother on this one as far as trying to rent...been there...
Lady is a bit to protective of her overpriced piece...

And detailing cars with a muddy/gravel driveway probably wouldn't go over to well...

And it's about a 10 minute drive out of town...

Oh and she wants 'in town' rent for it...

All that aside...its the ultimate two person house/shop setup...

i was actually gonna call on that in the morning. i wasnt looking to get into purchasing but it seems like you said, a great setup. is the garage behind the house or beside the house and is it zoned commercial or is she just stating commercial? how 10 minutes out of town which way? lemme know if you could

i was actually gonna call on that in the morning. i wasnt looking to get into purchasing but it seems like you said, a great setup. is the garage behind the house or beside the house and is it zoned commercial or is she just stating commercial? how 10 minutes out of town which way? lemme know if you could

You have to cross a bridge to get in the property...I THINK I could get my 16 foot trailer around the turn...
Garage is about 25 yards from the house...steel/wood constructed with no insulation (read: COLD) and 25 foot ceiling...
House has recently been done and it's nice inside for what it is...
It's off of 194 towards Todd (I think that's Todd out there)...About a 10-15 minute drive from center of town

Thing that turned me off to it was that the lady seemed REALLY picky about what was going on there...I don't think she would have tolerated parts trucks sitting out in front of the shop or trailers sitting around...and she offered me a one year lease with the option of a second IF she approved of me...sooo...that meant I'd be there for a year and then have to move cause she didn't like all the crap I'd have sitting around...really just too picky for me...
Oh that and $1500 a month for a spot that wasn't in any line of traffic...:shaking: (the road it's on dead ends to nothing)

Back