Brown Mtn on a sxs

willness33

Here for the memes
Whose the expert on brown that can tell me what trails I have no business being on in a sxs? 60" track width. I've been there a few times on a 400ex but that was over 10 years and 1000 brain cells ago. Back then I'd give anything a whirl. My only concern is vehicle width.

Nice. I'd never heard of it before. Looks like a worthwhile day trip.
Just a word of advice.....NEVER trust a mudhole! Watched a 400EX and a fat asian buddy of mine from sanford completely disappear in front of me in what looked to be a 2" puddle in a corner. Like...completely disappear :laughing:

Just a word of advice.....NEVER trust a mudhole! Watched a 400EX and a fat asian buddy of mine from sanford completely disappear in front of me in what looked to be a 2" puddle in a corner. Like...completely disappear :laughing:
I DON'T do mud. Never did it wheeling either. Hate the stuff.

Your speaking to the OG hater in that category!
music video 80s GIF

Just went there last weekend for my first trip on a sxs and it was great. We did 1a, 2, 9 and 10. It was alot of fun and I can't believe there's a place that close with that good of wheeling. I bought a year pass and will definitely try to go at least one weekend a month.

Back