Brushy mtn motosports park

jeep828

Heading out there around 10am this saturday (4-9-11) with a few friends. Gonna be on a 96CR250.

Anyone else been here? I hear its a good place to ride but Ive never been. Kinda pricey ride for $20 a day but from what I'm told the trails are VERY well maintained.

Found their website if anyone is interested.
http://bmmspark.com/

Went up to Brown Mtn OHV last saturday on no sleep. After it was all said and done I was up for 28 1/2hrs when I got a nap saturday evening. Rode for 4 hours and am still sore today 3 days later. Very rough terrain on some trails. Only $5 a day to ride so it was worth it. It has a good mix of trails though. Lots of water breaks which can be good or bad depending on how you treat em. I like to embrace and jump em so I dont mind em lol.

i will be out there with a few buddies also. i will be on a 07 trx405r black with red frame. another guy will be on a blue yfz450 dirtbike. it is a great place to ride.

All one way trails is sooo nice, you can flat get it and not worry about a head on. The trails are well rated, unless you're a pretty good rider I'd leave the single tracks alone. I like riding them but some of the guys I ride with are a little less experienced and have struggled in spots, it's got some rough terrrain. Keep in mind they are one way trails, bite off more trail than you care to ride and there's only one way out.

Brushy mtn is an awesome place to ride. It seems like the trail system goes on for ever. Definetly some trails are more difficult than others. I ride on 2 wheels not 4 so I can't say how the trails would be for atv's.

Bigwoody there is a new place to ride in the vicinity of Thomasville on Hoover Hill rd called Twin Oaks MX. I noticed your location icon. Great track over a mile long and a 5 mile woods trail that is technical as well as fast. $15 to ride for the day and $5 to join. Real nice folks that run it. I'm recovering from knee surgery so not riding right now but took my son the other day and was just going to hobble up to the track to watch him. Chris the owner insisted I take his golf cart for the day. You don't find that very often. What do you ride?

Had a good time at brushy. only thing i would recommend would be to burm up the track some more on the low side for dirt bikes. dirt was loose today and made it hard to keep a fast pace. other than that. it was great.

me and the wife went on the 420's. even the easy track scared the hell out of her.

mine after
ai205.photobucket.com_albums_bb166_stricninemonkey_2011_02_20123238.jpg

Thomasville on Hoover Hill rd called Twin Oaks MX. I noticed your location icon. Great track over a mile long and a 5 mile woods trail that is technical as well as fast. $15 to ride for the day and $5 to join. Real nice folks that run it. I'm recovering from knee surgery so not riding right now but took my son the other day and was just going to hobble up to the track to watch him. Chris the owner insisted I take his golf cart for the day. You don't find that very often. What do you ride?

Cool...do you have any info or directions to the place? I ride a KX500 stroker.

Cool...do you have any info or directions to the place? I ride a KX500 stroker.
I'm not savvy enough to post a link but they've got a website with plenty of info.
Here is a pic of my sons new scoot. he's awfully proud of that bike.

Attachments

• DSCN0654.jpg
    DSCN0654.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 522
Found the info on twin oaks oline...I'll have to check it out. I think we're going to Brushy either this Friday or Saturday. You sons bike is nice, if you see me out there holler..here's a pic of mine.

kx500.jpg

Gonna be at brushy on saturday. 4/30. Will have the old 99TJ pulling 4 bikes. my 96CR250, an 05CRF250, 03XR250 and a 90 YZ250.

They are having the NCHSA harescramble race there May 22nd, I was gonna try and race in it but im not gonna have the funds to get needed gear for it. Im just gonna head over and watch it. I will prolly try to go ride there the weekend after the race.

Back