Business Owners Personal Health Insurance?

R Q

I'm a one man show at my business and I now need to supply my own personal health coverage. What are y'all that supply your own coverage doing? Are you getting it through trade organizations? I'm 59 8/12ths if it matters...

medishare is one option.
No experience with it.

So I was given the Obamacare website and I filled out the info but had to call them once I did. So I called and I get a guy who asks a few questions and starts telling be about a plan that sounds good for me, he also prices it and says "Does that sound good?" I say yes that's in my budget, can you email me the details please? No he can't, I have to pay the first month fee and agree to the plan without seeing it! We went back and forth a few times and I realize this is nothing more than a high pressure car dealer crap so I hung up. His plan sounded good but I'm not buyinmg a damned thing that I can't look at the details first!

So I was given the Obamacare website and I filled out the info but had to call them once I did. So I called and I get a guy who asks a few questions and starts telling be about a plan that sounds good for me, he also prices it and says "Does that sound good?" I say yes that's in my budget, can you email me the details please? No he can't, I have to pay the first month fee and agree to the plan without seeing it! We went back and forth a few times and I realize this is nothing more than a high pressure car dealer crap so I hung up. His plan sounded good but I'm not buyinmg a damned thing that I can't look at the details first!
Sounds like how they passed the bill in the first place except congress didn’t hang up the phone on Obama.

Which page? Sounds more like a broker that was trying to make some money

Which page? Sounds more like a broker that was trying to make some money
That was my first thought also.

As a one man show, I wonder if you can get a "non-ACA compliant" plan. That's what we have at my work, and it is both cheaper, and better. I know we are grandfathered in, but im not sure what the differences are.

Yeah that’s just a website for a private business who bought a Cute domain.
Healthcare dot gov is what you want

Back