C4C gone wrong

Bullardbs

I had to blow up a 98 Wrangler today and it ran for about 20 min and then let go. I started back to the shop and looked back and the white smoke turned black and that is when it went wrong. The jeep went up quick we tryed to put it out but could not get it. It got so hot that it melted the condencer into a pile of scrap, blew out the front tires, and sent the airbags flying across the lot. I have some video on my phone if I can get it to my computer I will post it but here is a pic.

And it was Green before the fire also and it melted the windsheild into the floor

Attachments

• 9KI7495 BURNT.jpg
    9KI7495 BURNT.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 488
the little 4 banger put up a fight and when it was on fire the starter shorted out and it even started back up again

ahhh! I need that hood and grill!!!

C4C is total crap! Anyway, friend of mine was at the dealer the other day and saw a really nice CUCV pickup. Said it looked like it had been restored, no rust, nice new paint, super clean, etc. He asked about it and turns out someone traded it in on C4C so they couldn't do anything with it except destroy it...

ahhh! I need that hood and grill!!!
C4C is total crap! Anyway, friend of mine was at the dealer the other day and saw a really nice CUCV pickup. Said it looked like it had been restored, no rust, nice new paint, super clean, etc. He asked about it and turns out someone traded it in on C4C so they couldn't do anything with it except destroy it...

that makes me very sad as i am in the process of getting one sans axles to DD....anybody got a 60 REAL CHEAP lol i wish

it melted the windshield and yet the rear tire is still holding air....nature is weird.

it melted the windshield and yet the rear tire is still holding air....nature is weird.

the rear tires were about to go they have no tread on the tops of them were the fire got them

THe timing cover on the engine was also melted and it had to be about 1650 F for that to happen

Ive seen a lot of jeeps in junk yards that burnt.
It's funny how many late-er model vehicles you see that are burnt.A buddy of mine calls em friction fires,friction between the payment book and the insurance policy.

the rear tires were about to go they have no tread on the tops of them were the fire got them
THe timing cover on the engine was also melted and it had to be about 1650 F for that to happen

i wasnt being skeptical...i just thought that was crazy that the rear tires were still holding air.

i wasnt being skeptical...i just thought that was crazy that the rear tires were still holding air.

I know no problem I thought that was crazy too

just glad it did not get to the tank and blow still had 1/2 tank in it

Back