Calallante last weekend

Chuckman

i have been out of the loop for a few years, recovering from moving my shop, a 2.25 year old boy and busy making more. Our next boy is due early july, hope i can get a couple more trips in. for all those who have given up wheeling for any reason take my advise; knock the rust off and beat on your rig its fun.
Aaron

^^ In fact, this one was before Mr. Nasty.

Attachments

• Willys.jpg
    Willys.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 404
^ funnnnnnaaaayyyyyy

hes still got that one too. trouble was, he had a birthday party and I drove it in the woods and I was so impressed (and the wife loved it) so I went out and got a CJ3A for myself. those little things are a hoot!

but yeah, I remember when he built BOTH of them - a looooong time ago. I thought he was nuts. well, I still do to some extent, but thats another story.

How nasty is Mr. Nasty?

We chided Aaron about the fact he hasn't wheeled it in several years, drug it out, blew the dust off, and wheeled the peahockey out of it.

Aaron said, "Hey! I didn't blow the dust off!"

Two thumbs up for two badd CJs, and a fun day in the woods. Thanks, guys!

that poor willys wishes it never made it out of the war i have beat the wheels off of it three times. it has been all over telico when it existed and once even rolled it over back on to the pavement in wind rock. i plan to do one final rebuild and give it the good life. any one got a good running 225 v6? thanks for the vintage pic don.

bout ten years ago that was one bad little jeep. hard to keep on all 4s though. whats the date on those pics. sure miss the globe.

Car seats with cages Aaron, that shold be your next project!! Good to see you back out again! Holt wheres the video of yours coming up the water fall?
:beer:
Don

and once even rolled it over back on to the pavement in wind rock..

:lol: out of all the things I'll ever forget...That moment aint one of em.

We took a right turn off the black top,went 2 feet onto the dirt road leading to the real trail, crossed a 1ft deep rut, looked back and the willys was in the middle of flopping...befere it even stopped sliding into the road, we were saying ''How the hell did he do that?'' All the while holding back tears from laughing so hard. Man that was good times. Well except for doing a tranny repair in a horrible spot on the interstate where 81 and 40 meet:shaking:

Nope, go in there and it'll net you a hefty ticket from the the forest service

well i guess thats another ill never get to see....

Back