Carolina Truggies

JeeperJohn

Alex is doing a great job runnig this up and coming 4x4 shop! He does great work and is super knowledgable. Currently he is working on my rig...putting a jeep TJ on one Tons 42s with hydro steer and coilovers. He does a lot of custom work and can fab up whatever you need. If you go to him it'll be done right and done clean! If you have any questions lemme kno!

do you think he can make a chrome roll cage for a miata?

I 2nd that, he does great work, i have seen johns jeep first hand and its looking good!!

hey dude whats going on? just thought id drop you a line, have you gotten any further on your bronco sas study?? im getting excited about doing bussiness with you. by the way you were right it was a fine spline 435, but i think im eventually going to use it again

soa

Hey alex, im the guy that stopped by with the YJ the other day. I found some stock springs so ill be stoppin by soon to talk with you about the SOA setup.

Sounds good, come on down and hang out for a little bit. I got a good deal on axles like we talked about that will work real well under there, ill talk to you about it when you come down.

Back