Centennial Dirt Commander reviews.

Discussion in 'Axles / Suspension / Tires' started by Van-go, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Van-go

Van-go Not an old man

So they have some pretty cheap tires that are load range E in some desirable sizes.
    My buddy runs them on his 1500 and his uncle runs them on all of there tree farm trucks mostly cummins 5500’s...

Anyone on here ever ran them or have an opinion? They are pretty cheap compared to others.

They come in all terrain and mud terrain.

Also, I’d like to get them for as cheap as possible if anyone knows where to get them.

106E7E6C-7024-497E-9854-2ACB259DEDA8.jpeg

2. Possumb84

Possumb84 Well-Known Member

I bought a set almost identical to those from parish tire 35x12.50x15 for like $600. @77GreenMachine has them now. Seemed to be a decent tire.

3. Van-go

Van-go Not an old man

I should specify, they’ll be going on my ‘13 4x4 F350 DRW

It just needs more rubber...

65464E06-24B7-42D8-B6EA-24E09984E2C1.jpeg

justjeepin86 and doc like this.
  4. 77GreenMachine

77GreenMachine Phillip Talton

Yup. Mine are nearly identical. They are serving me quite well so far. I have no complaints. They flex well, do great in the rocks, and seem to be holding up well for the very little road driving I do.

5. Possumb84

Possumb84 Well-Known Member

Also you should be able to find them on Ebay with the seller being parish tire in Winston-Salem. If so call their warehouse and tell them you want to pick them up and it'll knock the shipping cost off the ebay price

Van-go likes this.
  6. rodney eppes

rodney eppes Well-Known Member

Haven't researched them , but have seen adds on Face Book. IF you ever search a tire or tire dealer on FB, you get Loaded with Tire ads!

7. paradisePWoffrd

paradisePWoffrd Recovering Project Junkie

I don't know anything specific, but most of those Chinese tires are a pain to balance.

C.Berry and Jody Treadway like this.
  8. 77GreenMachine

I’d be a little leery of Chinese unknown tires on a tow rig hauling a slide in fully loaded down with a rig and gear. Just my opinion.

But with that said, I have some weird Iron Man tires on my tow rig. But they were 100% free and brand hammer new, so I didn’t get choosy. They are at their max weight capacity with my current setup. If I get a slide in or a bigger trailer I will have to upgrade my tires too.

9. justjeepin86

justjeepin86 Well-Known Member

Leave.. your.. tow.. rig.. stock

That's my opinion

Caver Dave, shawn, drkelly and 4 others like this.
  10. 77GreenMachine

^agree with above myself. My truck would probably look great with some bigger tires, but I kept it stock size for the best pulling power and fuel efficiency. I think I’m kind of a grumpy old fart these days, I really just prefer a stock truck. If I worked something that needed me to have a little more clearance and traction, maybe a small lift and some better tires. But my truck just sees highway with a load behind it so I prefer stock.

justjeepin86 likes this.
  11. justjeepin86

justjeepin86 Well-Known Member

And nice truck, btw!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Van-go likes this.
  12. Van-go

Van-go Not an old man

I mostly agree with this. I don’t want to lift it or anything. Just go to a 32 or 33 inch tire once mine wear out.

13. Croatan_Kid

Croatan_Kid More parts than a 9 dollar chicken bucket!

Cooper ST Maxx ftw. I kinda feel like a nice truck should be treated to nice tires...plus they're made in 'Murica.

WARRIORWELDING and doc like this.
  14. jeepinmatt

jeepinmatt Still Fat

How small are those dually tires!?!?! Stock SRW tires are approximately 34" tall and 11" wide.

15. Van-go

Van-go Not an old man

Whatever stock is for a dually

16. jeepinmatt

jeepinmatt Still Fat

Looks like 245/75r17, which is about 31x9.5. So yeah, 33's would look a lot better. The fenders have room for 35x12.50's, but you'll probably need spacers for the rears even with 33's.

17. WARRIORWELDING

WARRIORWELDING Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.

Another vote for near stock height and a higher quality tire. Its dually, your gonna use it like one or go pimping. You don't seem like a pimp.
    Tread that truck like your gonna tow with it. Better ride, safety, and wear.

Edit....also AT tires not mud tars. Only reason for mud tires on mine is it currently has to go in muddy job sights occasionally. If I ever get a specific truck for that, back to ATs for the pavement pounder.

18. NCJeeplover

NCJeeplover Well-Known Member

I put a set of Toyo open country at2's on my dually and I'm extremely happy with them. For the money they are the best tire out there. Not to mention the 285/75r17's are the xtreme's that have more tread depth...

19. SlinginSami

SlinginSami Member

second the coooper st maxx i had a set on my 06 2500 that had a trailer with a mini or tractor hooked up behind it at least once a week and i go 60k out of em