Chainsaws

Yeah, pick it up and it turns on. It's easy enough to flip the switch while you're trying to connect the battery.

All the saws and grinders are still loud enough that you've got to wear ear protection, so PPE is the same.

I imagine you know but they make at least 3 different trigger/paddle/switch style grinders. I've got all 3 and the one you talking about is the best. Them kids gotta learn somehow

IMG_6188.jpeg
IMG_6187.jpeg

IMG_6186.jpeg

Got the 460 set up with a 36” bar and ripping chain. Definitely need a bigger head. It worked but it did struggle a couple times.

Last edited:
I have the exact same setup, it sucked so bad to use that I bought a 880 and an oiler, now I just make friends with people who have bandsaw mills. You could try a hand crank setup on that and an external oiler though would help
This definitely makes me want a bandsaw mill.

Don’t buy a mill. You’ll always have an excuse to not use it. Ask me how I know.

Then you should drop that off down here in Camden. I'll put it to work for a bit.
It’s available for rent. Camden is only 1.5hrs from my work. ;)

Showing off in here I see 🤣
I will say this about that 500i.....after hearing that thing fire and run the other day, the true fuel injection of that saw makes it Rev stupid quick....it's snappy for how big of a saw it is.

I've been running A 562xp for 4 or 5 years now and love the autotune......but that I model injection is a different damn animal!

It's a little slow but did what I needed with one hand for a good 20 minutes.
I need to find me one of them. :laughing:

Back