Chat thread

maddog411

Since this site has no chatroom, how bout we make a thread into one? :huggy:

Another site I frequent has one, and it's pretty fun, in fact we're up to like 116 pages!!!! :lol:

So anyway, just chat away....I guess I'll start.

I'm sitting here in my living room bored because I'm trying to work for myself and business is slow right now....trying to decide what winter plans I'm gonna do on my truck..

Please feel free to continue this. :flipoff2:

^^^^ words of wisdom

i'm just pissing away a minute or two before going back to crunch a whoel snotload of statistics. Hard to get excited about that.

Son (2 y/o) got tubes put in his ears this mornin'. Hopefully no more ear infections. I must be getting old b/c being at the hospital at 7 am was painful.

And on another note - isn't the title of this sub-forum "General Discussion - General Chit Chat"?

Cold Weather sucks, it should be minimum 60 degrees ever
I got one more exam tommorow morn then back home to mooresville for me.
Gotta figure out what Im gonna do bout my stupid tranny in the Z71
Sell that POS and get a real truck!:flipoff2:

Sell that POS and get a real truck!

I would if I could get any $$ from selling it but I wouldn't get near enough to pay for a decent tow rig, besides I don't think I'm ever gonna sell the Z71, if I do it'll be a sad, sad, day :(

It's a mall crawler anyway isn't it? Just leave it in the parking lot in the mall and push it around if you need to move it.

Good point :flipoff2:

Nah I took away all its mallkrawlerness a while ago, now its just a tow rig so It be kinda hard to push around it, the trailer, and a rig on the trailer in the mall parking lot by myself :shaking:

Back