Cheap gas

rockcity

everyday is a chance to get better
North Roxboro was $1.54
Cluster Springs, VA was $1.58
Zebulon was $1.40
Greenville $1.83

anyone found gas for super cheap somewhere?

Gas in Lincolnton, NC and diesel in Lake Wylie, SC just over the state line.
00682820-D30D-479D-A9D8-B55B41A9979D.png
C2BEF4DD-3CCC-457E-8CDC-92B8B53E61EF.png

Regular is in the 1.30's in Smithfield, diesel in the 1.80's in Zebulon.

Duane

i was just in Zebulon and saw diesel at $2.34 by sheetz. Where is diesel $1.80?

Gas Buddy is showing 1.89 at the BP on West Gannon and the Murphy (Walmart) on East Gannon. Also shows 1.93 for the Sheetz.

Duane

$139 in Marion@ Pilot, Loves and Murphy's, Morganton it
s $162 at Murphy's and a few others, $1.69 everywhere else. Saw it $1.32 near Elkin

Diesel was 1.87 in New Bern at the mallard on hwy 70 by the new Harris teeter. I work in edenton and diesel is still hovering between 2.65 and 2.99... savages.

I put my transfer tank in the bed a few weeks ago and put 100 gallons in every other weekend when I go to New Bern. Just can't get to the gooseneck hitch now, which you never realize how much you use until you can't use it....

$1.39 this morning at brewers on 42 if anyone happens to be riding between clayton and wilson.

$1.39 at the shell station corner of Highway 14 and Berrymore Rd in Reidsville. The Sheetz on business 29 is supposed to be $1.33.

When gas dropped a lot in New Bern, it was still over 2 bucks in Beaufort, SC where I was...diesel was 2.80.

Diesel was 1.87 in New Bern at the mallard on hwy 70 by the new Harris teeter. I work in edenton and diesel is still hovering between 2.65 and 2.99... savages.

I put my transfer tank in the bed a few weeks ago and put 100 gallons in every other weekend when I go to New Bern. Just can't get to the gooseneck hitch now, which you never realize how much you use until you can't use it....

When I got home, diesel was 1.83 at the Harris Teeter behind the Mallard. It's up to 1.91 now. Offroad was 1.73 at the Mallard. I got about 30 gallons for my excavator...being off work for two weeks has kept me busy with that thing. You're absolutely right about constantly needing the hitch when you have the tank in the bed! Still glad I bought that tank from you though.

I have like 12, 5 gallon cans that need filling with some cheap gas. Going to stock up for the summer. :D

Put it in the freezer and save it for later :D

There's a Murphy's in Havelock at Walmart, but they're not as cheap as the Harris Teeter and Mallard right now for some reason. A few miles up the road, diesel is 40 cents more at the Speedway.

After so much drop [or increase] in price, you start realizing How much difference it makes. Many of the truck companies I've worked at, drivers had a company credit card, & most pumps cut off at $100. Back in the recession, when diesel hit $5, & the company at that time paid cash, they had been giving the local drivers a $100, to run a day or two. I had to tell them I couldn't get but 25 gallons, & we typically used 30+ a day! For the last several years, with the pumps cutting off at $100, I've been fine. Getting 32 -37 gallons, depending on price. The same $100, is Now getting nearly 50 gallons! Wow!

Back