Cheapest way to ship to CALIFORNIA

jeepercreature

Hey guys, another questions. I am sure some of you have shipped things to california. I need three seats in a TJ shipped to CALI. Im just looking for the cheapest for the buyer. Thanks JOHN

Depending on size, Greyhound could work.

bigassedredjeep said:
yep, i had a complete front 60 shipped from NY-NC for $150.
seems odd that the buyer can't get TJ seats closer than from NC :confused:
but if you can get rid of them, more power to ya.

YEAH, I dont know but I am getting 600 bucks for all three seats. and 70 bucks to ship them for RDU to LAX. What a deal. This will almost pay for the 2 front seats I am order for the TJ. man, weird. I guess I did a little looking and some guys on eBay Jeep Recyles want a lot more. HEy, I Will take it. I was only asking 400 for all three on here. Thanks guys,
Forward Air is awesome. It sucks I got to drive to RDU but you cant beat the price. it was 67 but they have a 70 dollar minimum.

bigassedredjeep said:
yep, i had a complete front 60 shipped from NY-NC for $150.
seems odd that the buyer can't get TJ seats closer than from NC :confused:
but if you can get rid of them, more power to ya.

Oh, also I think it has something to do with them being Sahara Seats and not TJ seats. Seams to be more of a demand for the ones in my Jeep. Not sure why?

I have shipped alot of stuf Via Greyhound package express to Calil you seats will be abou $75 i shippede a set of tj seats to cali and pu them both in a large wardrob box from uhaul. the max they will take is 100lbs and 72" long

jeepercreature said:
YEAH, I dont know but I am getting 600 bucks for all three seats. and 70 bucks to ship them for RDU to LAX. What a deal. This will almost pay for the 2 front seats I am order for the TJ. man, weird. I guess I did a little looking and some guys on eBay Jeep Recyles want a lot more. HEy, I Will take it. I was only asking 400 for all three on here. Thanks guys,
Forward Air is awesome. It sucks I got to drive to RDU but you cant beat the price. it was 67 but they have a 70 dollar minimum.

yeah I sold my rear for 200 and the for 400 that is what they are worth

Back