Check this game out

Yeah true. they should have a way to play BEFORE you signup, but then they couldnt keep up with your stats and money. Oh well I like it,its like crack too me.:D

Ive played it for a little bit, its kinda hard to get used to, does crime and energy auto rejuvinate or do u have to go to sleep or something?

thebluyak said:
Ive played it for a little bit, its kinda hard to get used to, does crime and energy auto rejuvinate or do u have to go to sleep or something?

Yes crime and energy do auto rejuvinate it is kinda slow though like 8% every 5 mins. Your best bet is to get wih a gang/cell that will help you along as you grow. If you need something cheap or some protection you can look me up #289 (marcusicp) and send me a mail. I will do what I can.

Once you get the hang of it though it is hard to quit. I play like 4 hrs a day now:shaking: Oh well have to waste your time some how when your broke!

i signed up for it and then i was too lazy to figure it out :lol:

PRETTY COOL GAME

SOME DUDE GAME ME LIKE 2.4 MILLION TO BUY A MANSION AND INVITED ME INTO HIS CELL. PRETTY COOL

I USE TO BEAT PEOPLE UP THAT PLAYED GAMES LIKE THIS AND LOOK AT ME NOW. (OUCH, I JUST HIT MYSELF)

Ok, I'm curious about a few technical things, and I've done some googling . Almost every link outside of the site itself, is someone asking for you to login using their reference number.

What is the advantage of using someone as a reference?
How is this site funded?

-- Curious...
J

How can you get energy quicker? This seems to go real slow. Been playing a few days(not alot and not everyday) But what level is everyone on? Im on level 5

marcusicp said:
Glad to see some of you like it!
Again if anyone needs a hand getting started let me know. I'm #289 in the game.

Hey, I was told by my terrist group to ask you for like 1 millions dollars for stuff. Thats cool i knew you by your number. lol

If you donate a min of $3 you get 16% Energy every 5 mins instead of 8%. Other than that it won't go up any faster. Unless you trade 12 gold bars for a full refill.

I signed up March 21st and I am at level 13 right now. Was level 10 till I donated yesterday and started robbing houses.

Back