CNC4x4 at 4WP March Madness in Raleigh

livetorun

Mammary Enthusiast
CNC4x4 will be at 4WP on Glenwood Ave in Raleigh this Saturday March 8th for their March Madness sale. Stop by, check out some rigs, meet some members, and learn more about CNC and Tread Lightly! in the process!

Hey guys, I met some of the club members down at March Madness this morning and just wanted to get back in touch with you. I'm going to try to work out coming out the ride on April 26th, is there more information on that weekend somewhere? Thanks, and looking forward to getting out on the trail with you guys.

Here is some general information. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here or you can send me a PM.

Camping is at Badin Lake group camp sites A and B. I believe the cost for guests is $5 per night but I will check on that. Most people arrive throughout the day on Friday and depending on their timing will go out and do some trail riding on Friday. Saturday morning will be the "official" trail rides followed by the 4x4 games back at group camp. The trail rides will be broken into at least two groups so you can choose to go with the group you think you'll be most comfortable with. There will be a catered meal after the games and then some will go out and do a night ride Saturday. Sunday morning, most pack up and head back home.

Here is a link to the event on our webpage. http://www.cnc4x4.org/SpringFling.asp

Last edited:
Back