Co2 tank fill in Winston

Don't know one in that area but try a place that does fire extinguishers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Take it to Robert's Oxygen in colfax, cheaper than AirGas unless you have an account.

I called Robert's and they said they only do swaps. Carolina carbonics filled it up for just under $25. Better than I was expecting. @Chris_Keziah this leaves a big hole in the market around here for someone needing to fill their oba system. Somebody with a large supply might be able to make a dollar or two wink wink. :flipoff2: But seriously I'd pay 5 more bucks just to keep from driving to the middle of fawking Greensboro. I nearly got ran over three times down there by people doing 20-30 over the limit. :kaioken:

I nearly got ran over three times down there by people doing 20-30 over the limit. :kaioken:

Sounds to me like you were just going too slow, but you do drive a Ford so I guess I understand :flipoff2:

Sounds to me like you were just going too slow, but you do drive a Ford so I guess I understand :flipoff2:
Yeah I'm not going to disagree, there is a reason I drive slow stuff, I had enough tickets back in my teens.

But I was doing about 10 over everywhere. Damn soccer mom's in their BMW's are late to meet up with their personal trainers.

Late to the game, but for others looking, give Arc3 a shot if you're ok with exchanging. I had been using Airgas for several years and learned they had been raping me on CO2 exchanges after I went to Arc3. Airgas was in the $27 range for a 20lb tank. Arc3 has been about $17. I usually exchange 4 or 5 tanks at a time so it was a pretty significant difference.

Back