COLORADO - July 22

LARRY SMITH

I am seriously thinking of going to the UFWDA Summer Convention in Grand Junction. I have ridden in this area before and there are some fantsatic trail there and in Montrose. The rides start on Sunday the 22 of July and are scheduled for six days of riding, including a trip to Moab. Anyone interested in going?

I might be interested. Are you going to be in Harlan this weekend, if so, I'll talk to you more about it there.

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?p=190425#post190425

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARRY SMITH
I totally agree with Greg about those that show continually with the same problems with thier rigs. I have spent more than one 2AM ride with one individual trying to get his rig back to camp. I tend to shy away from him now. I will help anyone for as long as it takes, but eventually I will get tired of the same problem on the same rig. I like to ride! Anyone want to go to Colorado for a week of riding, 3rd week in July??

"That guy" must be me :( Now you're going to Colorado, after you talked me out of taking my rig and I bought my plane ticket? :confused:

RIDE

No, its not you John. I just notice the time frame of the UFWDA Convention last week. Travis, give me a call, I didn't make Harlan, got a bum knee. 704-860-6136

Back