Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT

StretchASU

Anyone on here run this XLT version of the AT3 yet on a 3/4 or 1 ton truck? Typically I'd just run a Nitto Ridge Grappler or Toyo AT2, but since I have to buy 6 of these things and am thinking about changing it up, and they have a 60k mile treadwear warranty Id at least ask the masses here what their feedback might be.

Got a set of 275/70r18 on my truck since July of 2018. Currently have 19k miles on them and are about 50-60% tread. Best life I've had out of a truck tire yet. Also first truck I've left stock and untuned, so that definitely helps. But I'm hard on tires. My right foot is an on off switch, and everything I drive spends time at the cornering limit, so 20-25k out of a set is pretty typical.

I've rotated them twice, about time to do it again. No funny wear, still ride smooth and quiet, would buy again. They are definitely not an "aggressive" all terrain, but the nice sidewall tread looks good and they do fine in wet grass and loose dirt.

I just put a set on my 2500. Only have a couple hundred miles on them so far. They are a lot smoother than the Duratracs that were on there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've got a set for my 2500HD to replace the ST Maxx that are on it now.

I've got a set for my 2500HD to replace the ST Maxx that are on it now.
I would try a set of those next if they weren't so expensive.

Just wanted to bump this. I put a set on my Ram back in January and have about 5k on them now. These tires are great and seem to be wearing awesome! Very quiet and ride very smooth.

Back