Ok, here's how its going to go.

Dodge Raider 4x4, 2.6 4cyl, 5spd w/ snorkel

completely gutted

solid axle swap, Rusty's Grand Cherokee lift springs

Dana 44 front and Dana 60 rear

ARB locker in front, spool in rear, 5.38 gears

full exo cage, rock sliders and custom winch bumper

35x14.50x15 Boggers w/ beadlocks

Getting started this week, its gonna be a long process, will post pics as soon as I get them.

i actually found a dana 60 front and gm 14 bolt rear on ebay last night. looked good, and it had all the steering still on it. might go with that, whatever i find by next weekend.

hey man im down the street too. would love some wrench time on a rig. lmk

Here's mine on in a holding pattern right now, not sure if I want to finish it or start a different project
ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h33_hdchevyguy_raider_P2150136.jpg

BTW those are 39's

run yes, drive no its really tall a little to tall for my liking I was thinking about redoing the suspension, if you want your welcome to come take a look at it

The Monster Raider does sit a little to high. But if I remember correctly to get it to sit lower you would have to rip the 4 link out and start over. Because the body lift it what helps with the engine fitment. Correct me if I am wrong Jason.

I still hope you keep it and finish working on it. And then between you and Eric we would have two awesome Raiders on the trails. :beer:

35x15.50x16.5 Super Swamper TSL/SX tires are the new choice.

Back-halving the rear body, Im wanting to run propane but definately need help/instruction with that.

Pics coming soon!

Back