CSA DADS TRUCK

csas dad

well here you go fellas coudnt find my old build so i start a new one this is my 97 chevy k3500 6.5 turbo diesel ,4l80e tranyy into a borg warner transfer case to a divorced 205 into 2.5ton rockwells spinning a set of 44 boggers let me know what you think
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_177_1.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_173.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_176_1.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_174.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_175.jpg

ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr216_csadad_109.jpg

thanks got to be big to hit the deep stuff an clear those tires

thats one WIDE SOB! whats the width outside of tire to outside of tire?

you would be correct

its right at legal width but va has a bunch of dick head cops a abunch of strict height laws. trailer is 8 feet wide so im good . an i wont have to pull it very often i have a buddy that has 650 acers an we do most all of our fourwheeling there an it is like 10 miles from my house off of some back roads so im going to drive it there an back an tow it any where else i take it

thats right this aint no jeep thing so no rocks just mud that way i dont destroy my rig

how you figure i have not broke anything playing in the mud well one time while i was sitting in a shallow hole an desintigrated a ten bolt rear axle but the tire i had on it were too big for the little terd . an i dont crush the side of my truck playing in the mud or flipping it over or rolling it

im probly going to get in trouble for this comment. but if i had a jeep i would run it off a cliff on to a big pile of rocks. im actually sick of jeeps every where you look nowadays all you see an hear about is jeep this an jeep that. or rocks this an rocks that im tired of it. like 4 wheel an offroad mag have been ruined because of jeeps but atleast we have mud life greatest mag ever nothing but mud an more mud

rocks are like crack it will ruin your life

Personally, mud sucks; bring on the rocks.

But.....

I like the truck, looks like fun and I would be happy too.

well thank you for the complament on my truck an i dont mean any harm i am just sick of hearing about rocks an jeeps an i think its a shame to destroy a vehicle like that .they dont want us driveing our big trucks on the road but these rock buggies can run up an down the street it just aint right

im probly going to get in trouble for this comment. but if i had a jeep i would run it off a cliff on to a big pile of rocks. im actually sick of jeeps every where you look nowadays all you see an hear about is jeep this an jeep that. or rocks this an rocks that im tired of it. like 4 wheel an offroad mag have been ruined because of jeeps but atleast we have mud life greatest mag ever nothing but mud an more mud

:rolleyes:

man i wana fuel a fire but....i wont :beer:

thanks for not adding fuel its just a sore subject for me

i suppose it's like the difference between drag racing and road course racing.

I prefer rocks/trails myself. alteast it's different from one moment to the next. i would get bored if all i had was mud.

i suppose it's like the difference between drag racing and road course racing.
I prefer rocks/trails myself. alteast it's different from one moment to the next. i would get bored if all i had was mud.
but in mud you would be replacing bearings and seals so you would never get bored :rolleyes:

yeah but in rocks you have to relace the body so i guess you wouldnt have to worry about bearings an seals .plus the tires you have to replace after sliceing them up on the rocks an besides it never gets boring always something different

lets drop the mud vs rocks ok an besides i like to do some trail rideing an if rocks get in my way then i will just drive over them .i wont look for the hardest line i would probly just take the easiest an keep on moveing . i like to flex my truck out i just cant see tearing my truck body up . i mean admit it yall look at your rigs an tell me they look as good as they did the first day you got them .thats all i got to say about it an to each there own .

i like big mud trucks and i like trail riding and rock crawling. its all wheeling and fun. i just dont miss washing all the mud off cause it takes to long. other than that i'd blast through a mudhole in a second. changing wheel bearings from muddin is easy anyways and no different than changing a busted axle from rock crawling to me. your truck looks like a lot of fun and you didnt build it for no one besides yourself so as long as you like it thats all that matters. good luck with it and post some mud pics after you take it out .

thanks man i apprectiate that an i most definately will post pics of it in the mud when i finish it

. i mean admit it yall look at your rigs an tell me they look as good as they did the first day you got them.

i cant wait to get out there an beat on this body so i have an excuse to go tube! never really been much on what my truck looks like, as long as it performed.

any progress pics?

Back