CTB Christmas Party & December Uwharrie Ride

J.C.

Volunteer
The final CTB ride of 2011 will be December 10th at Uwharrie. We will meet at The Outpost at 9 a.m. and trail ride until 4 p.m. or so. The Christmas Party and catered dinner will start around 5 p.m. at the Eldorado Community Center, about 1/2 a mile north of The Outpost on hwy 109.

If you are interested in joining a club for 2012 I invite you to join us for the ride and/or party and get to know us. If you would like to attend the dinner/party send me a PM so we can plan to have enough meals for everyone!

Is anybody camping either night?

And... I'm guessing it's ready-to-go at 9AM? Not arrive, ready to order b'fast and unload?

Hope things go well tomorrow, otherwise I may not make it back from Japan in time to join you guys.
I hope to see you guys there!!!

Camping is free at UORTC across from The Outpost. Not sure how many or if anyone will take advantage of it.
You guessed right, but it would be the first time in the history of the world if we left before 9:30 or 10 :)
we need and should start at nine since we will have a short day of riding and will have our meeting that evening.

I just hope i can get the jeep fixed in time. I'm going to push my luck and ride w/ a busted front axle housing. I found a pretty good crack in it after the last ride but who know it may have been there 6 min. or 6 months.

I got started on installing a front locker finally today. But I messed up one of the internals on a hub. The part should be here in time for me to get it together and be there.

Count the Wiles Family in for the Christmas Party. 3 meals for us.
I dont think my heep will be wheelable for the ride.So we will just come up sometime around luch and hang out until the party.

Sorry can't make it.

I wish I could make it but work won't let me.
I hope to see all of you soon.

Take care and Merry Christmas!!!

Blake

I am not going to be able to make it after all. Things are passing the point of absurdity at work. There is disscussion about having to work Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I won't, but will have to save my days out to cover the possibility.

Anybody got an open seat? Still haven't got the part for my hub. If it doesn't come in today, I'll just show up and hope for an open seat.

I will have a seat

Back