CTB Member Making the Sacrifice

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
I would like to send well wishes and a big thank you to Club Member Steven Beaver! He is joining the US Army and will be heading to boot camp on Oct29.

You are in for a hell of an adventure and I hope success is in youre future. It takes a lot of courage to take that leap, you make me think back to when I was in the same shoes.

Congrats, Steven! Trust me, there will be times that your Uncle Sam will make you think that you made a mistake, but hang in there, this will be one of the greatest things you'll ever do!!

Congratulations Steven!!!

Thank you for serving our great nation!

It takes courage to take that step. Thank you for serving

God's speed! Sacred is the Profession of Arms. Learn your trade as a professional as you represent the sovereign flag of our Nation in your every action. Keep close The Lord thy God each second. Protect the Soldier on your left and right as we are your family and will do the same. "I" survive nothing, "We" endure everything. As in all of life, there is good and bad, so do not get discouraged. It has always been left to a few to sacrifice for the good of many. Thanks for joining the .5% who take the oath. Thanks to your family and friends for untiring support of your choice.

Rangers Lead The Way!
Psalm 91
Jason

Back