cummins fuel line source

Grant

Does anyone know of anywhere other than the dealer to get any of the hardlines associated with the injection pump on a 12v?

The parts guy at both morgan in durham and hendrick in cary claim i have to go there to identify which line it is, and that it will be a week after that.

Part i need: Fuel supply line to injection pump. One end terminates at the top of the fuel filter, other at the pump itself. Both are banjo fittings.

This makes three hardlines on my truck erupt.

-grant

Cummins of g-boro should be able to get it...

good call jon. you think the earls line is diesel rated? is there even such a thing as diesel rated fuel line?

Grant said:
good call jon. you think the earls line is diesel rated? is there even such a thing as diesel rated fuel line?

Just get a hose that the psi rating is up to the task. IIRC the cummins uses a bosch p7100 fuel pump which is something like +/- 40 psi under load. An earls hi-temp elastometric 5/8" hose with a -10 fitting will be fine.

you can cut the line about 3 inches from the ends and put 5/16" braided rubber hose and double clamp it and it will work just fine done it many a time and still working

Back