Cummins Value

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Ok question for the Dodge guys.

What is the value of a NEW 5.9 motor. This would be a "crate" set-up NEW (not rebuilt completetly virgin) from Cummins including pans, but no fuel.

12v and 24v

I may have an opportunity to purchase a small supply, and would liek to know

#1 - Is there a strong demand for these motors? I know they run forever, but there has to be a few needed.

#2 - Any approxiamte values would be helpful. I searched briefly but not seeing a bunch of online suppliers.

Thanks for any input

ShyHiK5 said:
Ok question for the Dodge guys.
What is the value of a NEW 5.9 motor. This would be a "crate" set-up NEW (not rebuilt completetly virgin) from Cummins including pans, but no fuel.
12v and 24v
I may have an opportunity to purchase a small supply, and would liek to know
#1 - Is there a strong demand for these motors? I know they run forever, but there has to be a few needed.
#2 - Any approxiamte values would be helpful. I searched briefly but not seeing a bunch of online suppliers.
Thanks for any input

Would need to know more you talking long block, short block or what.
No fuel = what no pumps, injectors ,turbo, intake,
I got a long block for 4500$+- few years back with a 100,000 mile warrenty
Someone had some setup to go in the crate last year had everything all you needed was to hook up the fan, down pipe, air hoses, water hoses and fuel.
Had pumps and belts intake turbo and all the junk for 5500-6000 if I remember I will look for the post. This was all 12v I know nothing about the 24v and hope to keep it that way if you know what I mean.
It runs and I change the filters and oil. Just to much crap on them......
Jon

If it doesn't include the injection pump, then the values will be very similar.. x2 what Jon said..

Back