Custom driveshafts

There's a guy in Winston.

Yeah, I know of Oliver's and have bought from Dave on multiple occasions. It never hurts to shop around, competition breeds improvement. Just wondering if there were any other players out there.

Yeah, I know of Oliver's and have bought from Dave on multiple occasions. It never hurts to shop around, competition breeds improvement. Just wondering if there were any other players out there.

I've had Dave do work for me and been very happy and wouldnt hesitate to use him again.
The last 2 shafts Ive had done were by Tom at Carolina Driveline in Spartanburg simply because he was closer.

Both were similarly priced and no complaints with either.
Im sure you can find folks to bitch about both, its the internet after all.

I know my Dad recently had one done by Fleet Pride in Charlotte after numerous folks recommended them. He had a bad experience. They quoted him a price. When he picked it up it was badly out of balance. (shook the truck violently at anything over 30mph - they installed new joints) they re-balanced it. Said it was "way off". Charged him $40 to re-balance it. Was then fine. Sample size of 1. But based on it I wouldnt recommend them,

Back