Dana 300 Twin Stick Flip Cover Kit

Behemoth DT

Torque Monster
Remove your shift rails/forks, oil pan, and bulky stock shifter mount. Bolt on our new billet aluminum covers with built in shift levers and you are ready for shifters.
Has built in interlocks to prevent outputs turning different ratios.
Adjustable detent pressure. Uses stock fork inserts, one needs to be trimmed to fit the new front output fork
Pan cover has vent nipple, front cover has fill plug.
Shift levers each ride in a pre-greased, double sealed ball bearing.
Could possibly be ran passenger drop, I'd recommend putting thread sealant on the detent pressure screws.
The cable bracket can be bolted to front or rear depending on your specific clearance needs.
Hardware included.
$375 for the pan cover
$125 for front output retainer
$450 as a set
$15 US shipping
To place an order, send us a PM of what you want, and we will email an itemized invoice that you can pay either through Paypal, or your Credit Card Company.

2013-11-08 17.34.17.jpg

2013-11-08 17.34.40.jpg

2013-11-08 12.27.49.jpg 2013-11-08 12.27.04.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered one of these with a strong box. Will probably put together over Christmas and will post up review.

This look SOOO much better than the kit I used. Looks like it'd be a LOT lower profile when it's flipped than my current set up. Do you HAVE to use cable shifters or could you use solid linkages like I have now? Will you trade me this kit for my NOVAK kit?

You could easily use linkage. The levers have a 1/4" hole in them that the pin and rod end attach with. The cable bracket can mount at front or rear.
Sorry, dont have a need for the novak kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Worn parts are the biggest problem with them popping out of gear. We include new shift fork inserts.
Also, the detent pressure is adjustable so you can tweak it in until its just right without bottoming out.

Back