Dana 60 what are they worth.

RedneckRocker

i have a GM kingpin Dana 60 and have access to a HP Ford Dana 60.

I guy wants to trade for the GM because It is PSD but its the trade worth it.. The Ford will have to be regeared.

He is telling me the HP is worth more, but to me I dosent realy matter cause I plan on reselling which ever ones I end up with.

Question is which is worth more, Ford hp dsd or Chevy psd..

Is there a bigger demand for the ford or chevy, Which could I sell faster..

If interested in either axle PM me

Just depends an what you need. There are a crap ton of 60's FS on pirate now. Going rate for either is 800-1000. The HP ford is generaly more desirable, esp if it's a 78-79.

I'll give you $100 for it righ now :lol:

It is a 78-79
multiply that by 15 and you may have a deal
I will also throw in 8lug ff rear axle
If you want to know what it's worth, that number you just stated is too much. If you really want to sell a ford 60 in a fairly short amount of time, I'd go no higher than $1K at most.

If you knew you wanted 1500 for it why the hell did you ask? just curious.

I don't want 1500 for it I was just giving a high price because the other guy offered 100. If i get It i would definitely let it go for 1200 with the other 2 axles that i can get with it, by the way it would come with an extra set of 30spine outers and a extra set of Warn hubs.

I have been checkn pirate and it looks as if HP dana 60s are being priced from 1200 to 1600, so this should be on the low end of the price range and it will come with extra stuff..

I thought that yall could give me a better answer on what it would bring around here.

moved to chit chat, it sure aint tech....

IF someone wants it to be a forsale ad we can put it there.

$1,000,000 dollars!

Back