Davie County trail ideas

Too bad we only design in Raleigh/ Durham area "Civil Designer". We have Contractors / Developers hauling off Rock every day. Anytime you see land around the 300 elevation in Ral / Dur area, they are going to have to blast. And usually some everywhere else as well. We are always trying to find a home for rock. And the way they cut out lots now days, it's rare to have a place to put it. You can't sell a house with a rock garden in the back yard unfortunately to 99% of the folk. We'd see it as a playground!
I say keep eyes peeled and possibly call local Civil Designers as well for local rocks. Rock is a plentiful by-product of development. Nobody wants but just a little bit of rock either. They crush it for their rip-rap for erosion control devices and such and the rest has to find a new home. Big Rock can not be used in any structural fill areas due to settling.
Rock's are everywhere. Don't stoop as low as concrete either. Rocks are a natural sight and would be far more attractive.

My 2

I'm in for helping any way I can. I love to see what all my truck can pull! 79 F-250 460 / C6.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Puma297 and Wittrash you 2 are my hero's!!!!!! :D I do have ADHD but you will never see it on this stupid PC. They don't call me angry camera guy for nothing. I am CRAZY and fun and I have friends who understand me and like me for me. Ignore me if you got a problem, or else get over it. :flipoff2: :smokin: Bye.

KRAWLER

PS. Back on topic guys!!!! ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS!!!! :driver:

You guys might want to go check out the Greensboro Airport for rocks. They have huge huge piles of rocks and big big boulders over there since they are putting in the new fedex hub. It might be a major score for the trails you guys are building! You can see the piles from Old Oak Ridge Rd. & Inman Rd.

Hodie :beer:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR THAT GUYS??? ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS. Now go get ALL of them and lets make an amazing place to play. GO!!!!!!!!!!

KRAWLER :driver:

6BangBronk said:
Too bad we only design in Raleigh/ Durham area "Civil Designer". We have Contractors / Developers hauling off Rock every day. Anytime you see land around the 300 elevation in Ral / Dur area, they are going to have to blast. And usually some everywhere else as well. We are always trying to find a home for rock. And the way they cut out lots now days, it's rare to have a place to put it. You can't sell a house with a rock garden in the back yard unfortunately to 99% of the folk. We'd see it as a playground!
I say keep eyes peeled and possibly call local Civil Designers as well for local rocks. Rock is a plentiful by-product of development. Nobody wants but just a little bit of rock either. They crush it for their rip-rap for erosion control devices and such and the rest has to find a new home. Big Rock can not be used in any structural fill areas due to settling.
Rock's are everywhere. Don't stoop as low as concrete either. Rocks are a natural sight and would be far more attractive.

My 2

I'm in for helping any way I can. I love to see what all my truck can pull! 79 F-250 460 / C6.

Tell us more about what you can get. I could use some for decoration, but I don't have enough land for a proper rock garden (plus my Jeep isn't quite there yet).

J

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
HEAR THAT GUYS??? ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS. Now go get ALL of them and lets make an amazing place to play. GO!!!!!!!!!!

KRAWLER :driver:

Drugs are bad m'kay?

Attachments

• drugs.jpg
    drugs.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 326
:mad:
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
DID you guys hear me!!!!!! I found ROCKS lots of them and they are all sizes some HUGE and big and ok and small. Well???? You want them??? thanks.

KRAWLER :D :)
Do you have any idea how much it costs to truck big rocks around? Around $2 a mile-plus the cost of getting them on-off trailer. Most people will not haul them anyway, because if you don't use a crane-you will damage the trailer pushing them on-off. :flipoff2:

I don't know why you are so concerned anyway-your to scared to come to DPG and we have a sh!t ton of rocks on site. :confused:

any progress lately?

any final dates / times on the meet and greet?

my junk is sitting in the driveway in pc's still

not going to be finished any time soon

I'd like to come to the meet and greet though

if I can work it out

Back