DC4wd

it's just the one time i bought from him i got a great deal on the price but it took the axle seals 2 months to get to me. that could have just been alloy usa's fault though. let me know how it goes, i wanna hear how quick other customers get their stuff before i buy something from him again.

Ive never had to wait more than 2 or 3 days for anything, with most stuff being there next day. Ive been dealing with DC since 2001. In the past year or two, Ive found him increasingly difficult to get in touch with, and he's actually lost an order or two because of it. He still always has the lowest prices if you can get him.

Same here, great guy to deal with and ALWAYS has the best prices. I waited a few weeks for my D44 lockrite, but I think there were issues with getting it from Richmond gear at the time which was why it took so long.

I would have bought alot of stuff from him last time I ordered alot of stuff, but could never get him to answer the phone or respond to e-mails (until after I ordered from somewhere else).

When I order gears for my D60/70, and a lockright, I will order from him, hmmm, might get the price quote now, I will be ready to order in a couple months :)

I have ordered from him in the past, sometimes he is difficult to get in touch with, last order I placed with him, I got my stuff in 2 days

I ordered a lockright as well about a year or so ago. Got it in 2 days, no trouble at all. He has the best prices I've found in a long time...

I shopped around and DC got me the best prices on my CJ D30 axleshafts from Superior. They accidentally drop shipped YJ shafts (pretty quickly IIRC), but he quickly rectified the situation and got me the CJ shafts I needed. Good price, good service, 2-thumbs up :beer:

DC definitely has the best prices but i will say everytime I order stuff from him something goes wrong, my RE leafs were shipped to Washington State some how but i mean i have never needed something in 2 days so it never been that big a deal to me, not to mention he is very knowledgeable of his stuff.

DC definitely has the best prices but i will say everytime I order stuff from him something goes wrong, my RE leafs were shipped to Washington State some how but i mean i have never needed something in 2 days so it never been that big a deal to me, not to mention he is very knowledgeable of his stuff.

Yeah when working on projects nothings really needed immediatly. you just want to take it out of the package and look at it ASAP no matter what it is, even if its goin on next year.:lol:

He just gave me a smokin deal on some drive flanges-beat everyone else by over $30 on the same set:beer:

Picked some Alloy USA 44 shafts for $495shipped.. ordered on Monday... arrived today (From Alloy USA on the west coast)!

Almost every part on my jeep was ordered through him... always the best price I can find..

Back