Deal of the Day

ramjo

If you are like me, you love a smokin' deal and you prefer it when someone else does all the leg work to find it :D. I've bought a set of Cooper AT3 that @jeepinmatt posted about a couple weeks ago and a $100 TJ soft top from Extreme terrain @sammi_davis posted about around Christmas. So if you find a deal, lets see it!

Here's mine for the day:

If you are in the market for A hammer drill and impact driver combo you may want to check your local Lowes. I believe they may be coming out with new Bosch design so I bought a 18v combo set for $165 this week. Comes with two 4 amp/hr batteries. Normally $330

image.jpg

Can I post my own craigslist ads in here? Hahaha.

Another good source is the clearance rack at Home Depot. Saw LED lightbulbs for 75% off a few weeks ago, and I've bought or seen several big ticket battery powered Makita and Milwaukee tools for 50% off or more.

Find out what day your local Lowe’s gets their lawn mowers back from repairs.
Once they or weed eaters are returned they completely write them off, but they send them to an outside small engineer repair for anything that may need to be fixed.
Local one is Tuesday and the guy comes and brings them in at 945ish. They are allways marked clearance. Ask to see a manager about pricing and get a new or nearly new 4-600 mower for under a 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpletire.com has all sorts of 15-20% off sales on tires on top of normal rebates today. Just got a set of tires for the wife’s truck and got a $100 factory rebate plus 15% off with free shipping.

Good deal on New Thorogood boots at the Jamestown Flea Market in Morganton. Anything they have for $50 a pair....Made in the U.S.A. American Heritage Moc Toes, Round Toes, and slip one. Also good selection on some steel toed Thorogoods too if thats your flavor.

I may have bought 5 pairs :eek:

IMG_6962.JPG

Last edited:
It seems like there are a lot of different "Deal of the Day" threads. So, I'll just drop this here. Tuff Stuff Overland (I know, it's an Overlander shop :-(... ) Has a closeout deal on JK skid plates.

$115 shipped for a oil, transmission, and converter skid plate. It's pretty much a direct copy of the Hard Rock 4x4 skid.

Armor Combo | Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

I figured for $115, it's worth a try. We all talk about picking good lines, but sometimes that rock finds you when you least expect it.

If anybody’s got a dod on some powder I’m running low, h4350 or Columbian either way
Good luck on either one in these times. I just got my shipment of h4064 from Mid-South Shooters Supply in Clarksville.

Between the shipping and hazard costs, it was way more than I could have found local six months ago.

I've got a pound of h4350 from a buddy of mine who got me hooked. But I'm only reloading .308. So, I wanted to try a quicker burn.

If anybody’s got a dod on some powder I’m running low, h4350 or Columbian either way

Everything I’m seeing is saying 4-6 months before we start seeing stuff stocked regularly again, 12 months before supply chain returns to how it was 6 months ago and probably 24 months before prices get back to normal. I have alerts set up multiple places for things I’m interested in...but based on what I’m seeing this is what I keep telling my wife I was preparing for, and will probably just chew through inventory for the next 12-18 months. Using her own logic against her, bulk buying the last few years, I was ‘saving money’.

Last edited:
Been seeing aLot of little drill bit items marked down at Lowe's. Bought a 100ish piece kobalt ratchet set for about $20 to keep in the truck. Saw these marked down pretty heavily.....May or may not be a good deal?

KIMG0015.jpg

Saw this today in my email. No exclusions HF coupon. Usually they won't let you take 10-20% off welders and the nice cabinets. Looks like it ends today.

Screenshot_20210301-110056_Gmail.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-110056_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-110056_Gmail.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 101
I kinda want the inverter plasma cutter…

I'm at HF right now. They had a 12,000 lbs winch hook "comparable to Warn" for $20. I don't need it but I'm seriously thinking about buying it. I'm sure I can find a use for it at some point for twenty bucks.

received_195353222528887.jpeg
received_540169527017796.jpeg

Use the 10% coupon and knock a cpuple.more bucks off.

Back