December 2010 Club Ride - Uwharrie National Forest

J.C.

Volunteer
December 2010 Club Ride - WARNING DL Intensive

Commander Lenfert holds his last meeting with the help of daughter Keira!

Commander RJ Mozeley, Daphne, Mason & Bailey

Won't be long til we see Mason actually driving I bet!

It just don't get much cuter than this!

CTB and SFWDA liaison to Uwharrie National Forest, JC, gets his licks in with Uwharrie District Ranger Deborah Walker as NC4x4.com Uwharrie liaison Eli Pupavatz (tall guy), SFWDA Land Use Coordinator Flint Holbrook (red sweatshirt) and former Uwharrie Volunteer Coordinator Scott Fields (tan jacket) listen in.

The Christmas Party & Meeting was held at The Eldorado Community Center and catered by Chris Cagle of The Outpost. Jason Lackey and Larry Smith load up on pot roast, mac & cheese, green beans, cole slaw, tossed salad, rolls, sweet tea and peach cobbler!

Uwharrie District Ranger Deborah Walker and her husband attended the dinner as our guests. Ranger Walker, greeted by our very own Santa, Don Custer, refused to sit on his lap!

2010 Commander Nathaniel Lenfert walks away from his command after turning over the reins to RJ Mozeley. Thanks for your service and leadership to CTB these last few years, Nate! You are a true friend, trusted leader and a credit to our club and sport!

I don't know about the rest of you guys but Mason and I had a blast this weekend even w/ all the bad luck we had. I did enjoy the new venue for the party alot better and the food was delicious. Thanks to everyone that helped to make the Christmas party/ride a success. I'd also like to thank Nathaniel for all his hard work and all the time he put in this year as commander. As for RJ I think he will serve us well in the next year as commander. He seems as excited as Nathaniel about helping us grow

Thanks for the Kind words JC and lockedup5, It has been a truly valuable experience!
Thanks JC and photographing wife for documenting this ride and occasion!
Hope to see you and many others on the trail in 2011! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, have a Happy New Year!

Back