Devil's Playground; July 16-17, 2005

nice pics greg! looks like lots-O-butt pucker :eek: :cool:
IMG_5211.sized.jpg

did he drive out, or ride the cable?

Great pics, but damn that web server sucks ass.. :p

Look forward to beating up my junk out there..

Rich said:
Great pics, but damn that web server sucks ass.. :p

it's usually pretty quick...found some guy that hosts them on the Rutgers University Servers...

I've got 1600+ pics (1600x1200 each) stored for free...beats it coming out of my pocket... ;)

Greg

rich by the time yours moves agian, all the rocks will have eroded away :flipoff2: webwheeler.... that green TJ was a guy named Mitchel that met up with some of the mud devils in tellico. he and his co pilot were both from atlanta, made the drive up for the weekend. he broke his 4 link mount just like patricks this morning. welded it up with mikes on board (god send this weekend) and drove it out. they took it to a guy named greg smiths this morning to weld it back together and they still were not back when i left at 2:30. DPG is one hell of a ride, im motivated to put mine back together now. and im getting some H1's from galloways tomorrow, and some dually hubs for the front. see yall there in a few weeks

got4-lo said:
nice pics greg! looks like lots-O-butt pucker :eek: :cool:
IMG_5211.sized.jpg

did he drive out, or ride the cable?

What you can't tell from this pic is he was shifting up through 3rd ....I've got a nice video of it I'll have up in a couple of days...my god everyone put on a hell of show on the obstacles, glad so many were able to make it. We're doing it again in a month or so. Greg

Video/update

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of Vidoes and an update. Mitchel weekend trail ride is still going on (8:30 monday night)...after repairing the 4 link x-member on Sunday, he and Josh again tried to leave only to make it to 40 miles from Greensboro before having a brake issue and deciding to drive back and stay the night. After repairing the brakes this morning, they set out again only to make it to Thomasville, and doing a random inspection dicovered the drivers side knuckle on the 60 was cracked all around the top (the playground is hard on 60 knuckles for some reason). He turned around came back to my shop borrowed a knuckle from Byron (muddevil#1) reassembled it again and got back on the road for GA at 5:00pm. Hopefully all is well now, thanks for coming Mitchel can't wait to ride Greyrock this Sept. with you guys.
Save your comments for the second video, it was "submitted" to me, Metto was having a goodtime and it was $125 car I was told...enjoy.

http://www.fototime.com/users/gmanstone@aol.com/DP 7/16/05

oh yea its a beast. probably the best hillclimb of the weekend
edit - the best part was cut out. Sartins GF taped me trying like 6 times on the right side and smokin the sh!t out of the tires :flipoff2:

Metto said:
oh yea its a beast. probably the best hillclimb of the weekend
edit - the best part was cut out. Sartins GF taped me trying like 6 times on the right side and smokin the sh!t out of the tires :flipoff2:

That was the best video I have watched in some time. Ever consider painting that car orange with 01 on the doors and rebel flag on the roof?

Here is some inspiration from The Dukes Of Holland: http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=872

its going to get spray painted eventually, im sure it will go through several different paint evolutions. oh and that video, all i have to say is poor E30, it could have been a good car

Back