Devils Playground Open invite #5!!!

The wife says i am weak if we don't come so looks like ill have to bust out whats left of the windshield and tweak the bed. And we will be there.

I am going to finnesse it this time.... Oh hell nevermind I can't even spell finnesse. Looks like i will beat it.

Cperry said:
The wife says i am weak if we don't come so looks like ill have to bust out whats left of the windshield and tweak the bed. And we will be there.

I am going to finnesse it this time.... Oh hell nevermind I can't even spell finnesse. Looks like i will beat it.

The wifes got a good attitude.

A few sticks of tube will cure that sheetmetal problem :huggy:

tube

This is what i want to do to the back. just his back Half and then tie it into interior cage and then tie interior cage to the frame. Plus a little stinger. what might this cost a brother.

Attachments

• DSC00089_sm.jpg
    DSC00089_sm.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 313
Cperry said:
This is what i want to do to the back. just his back Half and then tie it into interior cage and then tie interior cage to the frame. Plus a little stinger. what might this cost a brother.

Looks real good...Not a bad idea. You've already done your doors, haven't you?

CJ4PLAY said:
Looks real good...Not a bad idea. You've already done your doors, haven't you?

if by "done your doors" you mean "done a number on them", then yes.. :D

Rich said:
if by "done your doors" you mean "done a number on them", then yes.. :D

i want to see body damage on that big fricken flag you call a truggy this weekend. :flipoff2:

Cperry said:
i want to see body damage on that big fricken flag you call a truggy this weekend. :flipoff2:

:lol: I've only got 3 pieces of bodywork left on it - why do ya think I tubed the back?

Though i did hear later that someone couldn't bring themselves to spot me onto the "other" line that puts the hood into the rock.. :p What a nice guy...

Rich said:
Though i did hear later that someone couldn't bring themselves to spot me onto the "other" line that puts the hood into the rock.. :p What a nice guy...

After the wonderful job I did spotting Larry Smith up that rock and him demolishing the door and some of the body, my spotting was over with. I never really know how someone is going to take body damage and I hate feeling responsible for it. You cruiser was looking to nice to start beating it up on one of its first trips out. I'm sure when the buggy is done I'm not going to be quit as liberal (right off the bat) with bashing it up and rolling it over as I am with mine now.(shut up madmonk I know you're shaking your head mumbling bullshit under your breath).

:D I didn't even have to say it. rich it was mentioned between greg and myself that your hood wasn't dented so we chose to keep you away from that, greg said I don't want to be the guy that spots him into a big dent in the cruiser hood. but hey theres always this weekend.

So when is everyone leaving from the Raleigh area? It would be nice to meet some of you and actually meet some people that wheel. Unfortunatly my trailer hasn't been purchased yet so I can't bring my rig, but I would enjoy watching and a few frosties.

madmonk said:
:D I didn't even have to say it. rich it was mentioned between greg and myself that your hood wasn't dented so we chose to keep you away from that, greg said I don't want to be the guy that spots him into a big dent in the cruiser hood. but hey theres always this weekend.

Yeah, that is the one panel that's left in pretty good shape, I'd "prefer" not to tear it up just for the sake of tearing it up, but shit does happen sometimes.

Had I any sheet metal left from the cowl back, I'm sure it woulda been re-arranged last time out like Larry & Chris, but that's the beauty of tube..

My old tub was FAR from pristine, it was twisted/smashed/pounded out/smashed again/repeat...

Back