DIRECTIONS TO GULCHES

Skip has pretty good directions on the site, but I will try to give you some. 85 SB, Get off in Greenville SC at exit 46b on Hwy 25S. Go aobut 25 miles to Ware Shoals take a left on hwy 252 go across HWY 25 and approx. 1/4 mile. Right on Indian mound rd. go approx. 7 mile. You will go down steep hill, cross Reedy River ( very small, more like a stream) Gulches is on the left at the top of hill. You will see the sign and an old farm house with a red metal roof. Like I said, he has directions from several different ways on his site. Hope that helps

Skip has pretty good directions on the site, but I will try to give you some. 85 SB, Get off in Greenville SC at exit 46b on Hwy 25S. Go aobut 25 miles to Ware Shoals take a left on hwy 252 go across HWY 25 and approx. 1/4 mile. Right on Indian mound rd. go approx. 7 mile. You will go down steep hill, cross Reedy River ( very small, more like a stream) Gulches is on the left at the top of hill. You will see the sign and an old farm house with a red metal roof. Like I said, he has directions from several different ways on his site. Hope that helps

^^^ This :Rockon:

Back