DIRTY OLD CARS

rodney eppes

I watch & record more TV shows than I can catch up with, but last night [1/18/23] had some Interesting, New shows on. Texas Metal, on the Motor Trend HD channel, had a show about a Jeep Willys, & the Hellcat! I taped it but haven't watched it yet. The Guide, had no description of the show. But, what I Did watch, was a new show titled Dirty Old Cars. And the First section up, featured Visual Perfection, detailing service, of Morganton, NC! They actually had two segments in the 1 hour show. Then they had a detailing shop in Georgia, & 1 up north. I Thought the whole show was going to be VP of Morganton, but perhaps that will be their main detailer. I Honestly do think, some of the dirty cars they showed, had been Staged, by the show! That detracted some from the otherwise, a New Interesting show! I'll let you guys decide when you get to see the shows. Great News for Morganton! Dirty Old Cars, was featured on the History Channel, Wednesdays, at 8 or 9, PM; I forgot. I Should have lead with this info; sorry.

uglyjeepoffroad

Registered Loser
The Honda van had definitely been smeared with mud. Kinda cool show nonetheless. Before and afters are always cool to see.

johnbizzle02

I know Jamie the guy that owns visual perfection and he told about the show a few months ago. He told me he knew the owners of most of the cars before the show. He called them and asked if they would be interested in a free detail to be on the show. Said he did make a post on FB if they had a nasty car to bring it by they might give it a free detail, so he got a few that way. Said he did 18 for the show.

cranbiz

I know Jamie the guy that owns visual perfection and he told about the show a few months ago. He told me he knew the owners of most of the cars before the show. He called them and asked if they would be interested in a free detail to be on the show. Said he did make a post on FB if they had a nasty car to bring it by they might give it a free detail, so he got a few that way. Said he did 18 for the show.
Wish I had known about this. I would have brought my nasty Jeep to him. It probably would have been good for 2 or 3 episodes. :laughing:

Loudmouthbass

how can you tell Jamie's a worker? he's not all deconned up with gloves, masks, and a tyvek suit when he's cleaning the interior of that Z28 like other 'youtubing detailers'. congrats to him and his business