Dixie Run 35 2021

GotWood

Sayer of Fact
Who's going? I have camp reservations at The Gap Thursday-Sunday. Not sure if I'm going to pony up the SFWDA money though just to walk through vendors and eat a cold BBQ plate. Is there a reason to get the tickets that I'm missing?

I'm going. The raffle is usually decent but will they not sell you tickets if you don't have their armband? I don't know. Other than the raffle and the vendors, there isn't a good reason to pay them.

I'm going. Staying at Windrock Gap campground.
"I" choose not to participate in the SFWD events for personal reasons.

I'm going. Staying at Windrock Gap campground.
"I" choose not to participate in the SFWD events for personal reasons.
I'm heading in Thursday. I'll see you in camp

We are heading up on Thursday evening and staying at Windrock campground. Not signed up for the SFWDA events either.

Im bringing the purple jeep for a lap around on Saturday. Will try to run by the Gap to say hey to @Paul . We are staying near Brimstone at Trails End.

Be there Thursday as well. Staying in the primitive area.

@GotWood I fixed the title of this thread:flipoff2:

I should be up there around lunch time, Thursday, set up and take out for the trails. We will be on the small walkies on channel 2, at least until there is too much traffic on that one and we'll switch to a sub channel

Last edited:
@GotWood I fixed the title of this thread:flipoff2:

I should be up there around lunch time, Thursday, set up and take out for the trails. We will be on the small walkies on channel 2, at least until there is too much traffic on that one and we'll switch to a sub channel
I'll be up sometime Thursday. Stopping in Knoxville to pick up a couple new tires then have to mount them. Probably won't get to ride Thursday.

Back