Dixie Run

Plan is to roll out from Clemmons around noon and convoy down with @71chevytruckguy

2F1CAB64-7B46-41EC-9F9F-6726827D9F91.jpeg

Dixie bound. Hope to be there by dark.

I was Treadways winch skoad. I'm out too. Going to play hooky and hide from my family and wrench on Blue so maybe I can hit some trails before the year is over.

Y'all have fun and be safe. :beer:

Oh and....

:nopics:

I was Treadways winch skoad. I'm out too. Going to play hooky and hide from my family and wrench on Blue so maybe I can hit some trails before the year is over.

Y'all have fun and be safe. :beer:

Oh and....

:nopics:

I got a crew cab if you still wanna go. Hunter and I will be rolling up 74 towards 40 in about 45 minutes.

I wish. Our plan was to leave tomorrow afternoon and I've already planned my work week based on that and it's too late to pawn my responsibilities off on someone else.

I do appreciate the offer though! Travel safe fellers.

I wish. Our plan was to leave tomorrow afternoon and I've already planned my work week based on that and it's too late to pawn my responsibilities off on someone else.

I do appreciate the offer though! Travel safe fellers.
My passenger backed out if you got down and needed a seat. Rolling out around noon from Clemmons.

I just cant thank my CTB family enough. Willy , josh, and troy took time off work to put my psc steering box in for me today so I could go, with my health I could not have done it without you guys!

Y'all are a great group!

Wish we could go! Kid stuff...

Saw @CasterTroy west of Statesville yesterday morning a little after 9:00 with his Back in Black everything and some fancy new rotopax!

Back