DIY beadlock kits

Josh C

Whos got them local. Not looking for prices, just looking at who in the state carries them and who has the rings with the custom logos

I need a set of 19.5 beadlocks gimme a quote

was, no longer. Contact Jerimie at **********he can help you

Good luck with that. Jeremie will not contact me or Travis about the metal that he owes us for. I have made calls to him that have gone unanswered. He told me in September that he would send some money for the metal he had used. Its now Novemeber and no check or money has made its way here.

I would not buy beadlocks from him as you are supporting someone that will not contact you or pay their bills.

Jeremie if you are reading this please contact Travis or I about the $1050 that you owe.

David

Good luck with that. Jeremie will not contact me or Travis about the metal that he owes us for. I have made calls to him that have gone unanswered. He told me in September that he would send some money for the metal he had used. Its now Novemeber and no check or money has made its way here.
I would not buy beadlocks from him as you are supporting someone that will not contact you or pay their bills.
Jeremie if you are reading this please contact Travis or I about the $1050 that you owe.
David
You guys have helped me with some aluminum in the past and were more than fair.I won't do business with someone who has screwed you.

Still no contact from Jeremie about the money he owes. He has had our metal since March 2007. He has not paid a single red cent towards the $1050 that he owes.

If you choose to do business with him you should be aware of how he chooses to do business. He will not even contact David or I about the metal or money he owes.

<><Fish

I can't see myself doing any business with this fella

to many issues--I don't want to take the risk

Here's another option... Dan at www.ruffstuffspecialties.com

Screen Name: Gravel Maker and he is a Supporting Vendor

I ordered some 17's from him w/o hardware.. the fit was perfect! Best price I could find $220.00 shipped I went to Fastenal and picked up some hardware for like 20.00

Great guy and great products... He's my vote.

im jsut dislexic, i meant to say i sell steel and AL versions. Also, I am a Ruff Stuff dealer so I get all their products.

I used babble fish missing words translation and came up with two options. I think he's trying to say the latter.:D
1. I steal all beadlocks
2. I sell steel and aluminum beadlocks.

UPDATE

Well on November 28th at 6:05pm we finally got a call about the $1050 that Jeremie/ZUKDUK owes us for the metal. It was a woman...that said she was his...MOTHER! Who on here would get their MOM to call and to settle a debt? :shaking:

She told David that she would send some money. That was November 28th. Today is December 6th and no money has came this way for the metal.

Jeremie if you are reading this take the time to do the right thing and contact us about the $1050 that you owe. Having someone call on your behalf is LAME.

<><Fish

Back