Doe Mountain, Mountain City TN. 37683

It was opened up last week with a soft opening. There is 30 miles of trails with more to come. Primary driver is 60.00 yearly and if you have a passenger (sxs), 25.00 yearly. Daily is 18.00. doemountain.org

Any chance of full size OHV being able to access the trail system now or in the future? I feel like they could make some money as everyone in NC is looking for a place to wheel in that area. Would be glad to help with this in any way.

Thanks Pj
MandMoffroad.com
336-909-2076

Thanks for the response. I did some research and found that out later after i posted. I hope they see the potential and open up to them eventually. I love that Hatfield Mccoy and the Ivy Branch system have opened the door to full size ohv use in a former atv only trail system. Hope to see it do well and grow.
Thanks PJ

for now it is baby steps. They have 8800 acres that will be expanding. For now, per rules, they have to have section for bikes(manual labor), walkers and horses. As they see these trails not being used which costs money to maintain, it will be reconsidered and opened for atvs and such. For now, rock crawlers will have to wait but it is in the works.

So far it is still a no go on trail rigs, at least it was last month

anybody been here on a bike or 4wheeler? I'm thinking about going soon , but would just like to know if it's worth the drive.

Any videos I've found look to be a lot of double track and fire road riding. There is supposedly some rough cut single track too, but all the searches I have done turn up very little info by anyone that's ridden there. Might just head up there sometime over Thanksgiving since I'll be in Wilkes already.

Any videos I've found look to be a lot of double track and fire road riding. There is supposedly some rough cut single track too, but all the searches I have done turn up very little info by anyone that's ridden there. Might just head up there sometime over Thanksgiving since I'll be in Wilkes already.

Did you ever check it out? Going to mountain city next Thursday might take the commander.

It's a cool place, I took my rhino there several times 2 summers ago. Most of it was faster stuf, but a few technical spots.

Back